Wristbands will be mailed to the purchaser’s address 3-6 weeks prior to the festival. These wristbands are RFID, so please do not lose them! Also please do not put the wristband on until the festival. They can not be removed without cutting them off. Replacement wristbands will be available for $50 at the festival, if you do need one.
After you’ve received your wristband, you will need to register your wristband here: https://cmf-reg.starkrfid.com/
You can find your wristband registration number on the underside of the wristband.
Standard sized purses, bags and backpacks (all bags must be clear and are subject to search by security staff) blankets, towels, cameras (basic point and shoot consumer-grade cameras), binoculars. You may bring folding chairs, however, they will not be allowed in the front area, there will be signs designating where chairs are allowed. Only camp style folding chairs, no ALL Metal chairs will be allowed.
- Outside food and drinks (concessions will be sold within the concert area)
- Professional audio or video recording equipment
- Professional cameras (any camera with the option to detach a lens)
- Any and all camera accessories, tripods, monopods, detachable lenses, or other commercial equipment
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Camping equipment or umbrellas; this Includes canopies and tents
- Coolers of any kind
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc)
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind, illegal drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed
- No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, giveaways, samples, etc.
This is an event geared towards adults but all ages are welcome with a paid wristband.
Dogs are not allowed in the show area, but are allowed at campsites and the resort area on a leash.
Exceptions: Service Dogs
Any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability, including a physical, sensory, psychiatric, intellectual, or other mental disability under the applicable laws.
Yes, all event locations will accept cash or credit card.
ATMs will be available on site.
Yes, there will be bars and food vendors.
To provide a safe environment for the public and significantly expedite fan entry into all of our venues, Caveman Music Festival implemented a clear-bag policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into sporting events.
We strongly encourage people to not bring any type of bag into the show. To expedite entry there will be express lanes designated for people without bags.
The following style and size bag, package, or container will be allowed in the gates at Caveman Music Festival:
- Bags that are clear, plastic, vinyl, or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12”
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bag (like a Ziploc)
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without handle or strap, may be taken into the venue (can’t be larger than 4.5” x 6.5”).
- An exception will be made for medically necessary supplies in a bag appropriate to the size of the medical supplies.
Lost and Found will be located at the front gate.
There will be medical personnel on site, please contact them or any staff member for help.
Click here to apply.